The Parametric Fast Hull
The phf is a new hull for planing and semiplaning ships developed for minimum power requirements, very low fuel consumption and outstanding manoeuvrability.
This innovative hull is successfully used in a pilot vessel on the river Elbe and demonstrates these advantages in daily operations.
- Deep V forward, concave bottom aftairfoil shaped hull
- Airfoil shaped hull
- Pressure distribution counteracts stern down trim around hump speed
- Suitable for monohulls and multihulls
- Optimal for Fn > 0.8
- Not suitable for very high speed > Fn=1,5
- Very low power requirements compared to conventional designs
- Superior seakeeping behaviour
- Low wash
- Very low draught
- Very good manoeuvrability
- Predestined for water jet propulsion
- Very spacious aft